Regular Price:USD576.32 You Save:USD179.33
37 pcs left
USDLoading Email Only Price VIDEO
CR - 10 3D Large Size Desktop DIY Printer LCD Screen Display with SD Card Off-line Printing Function
The CR - 10 3D Desktop Printer is a 3D printer with imported special aluminum frame. It features with super large 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, standard 0.4mm nozzle diameter ( can be replaced to 0.3 / 0.2mm ). To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, CR - 10 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
● Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter
● 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, just right for you
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / TPU and so on
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy
● Enhanced stability and reliability: aluminium plate ensures more stable printing
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers
● It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
● Nozzle temperature: below 250 Deg.C in normal state, max. 270 Deg.C
| Brand: Creality
Model: CR - 10
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Memory card offline print: SD card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 80mm / s
File format: G-code,JPG,OBJ,STL
Material diameter: 1.75mm
Host computer software: Cura
Packing Type: unassembled packing
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 10.3000 kg
Package weight: 13.4000 kg
Product size: 54.00 x 64.00 x 31.00 cm / 21.26 x 25.2 x 12.2 inches
Package size: 54.00 x 64.00 x 31.00 cm / 21.26 x 25.2 x 12.2 inches
|Packing Contents: 1 x CR - 10 3D Desktop DIY Printer Kit|
5.0 (7 Reviews)
Assembles in less than 30 mins, outstanding value for money with many unexpected extras included. Print quality is better than my $3k Leapfrog Creatr. Leveling the bed is simple. Couldn't be happier, I bought another one for the office and my business partner has bought one too.
Probably the instructions may be a bit light on details for new users, but I had the second unit I bought printing in less than 15 mins from opening the box. Real simple if you have a little experience.
Large Build Volume
Remote Electronics Enclosure
Plug-in Connections that only go one way - not ambiguous
Complete tool set
Comes with Plenty of White Filament to get you started (0.5 KG?)
None So Far. Best 3D Printer value out there.
Huge Build Area
Wiring presleeved and 2 quick connects
The electronics box has a premium all metal exterior and higher end lcd
Mine came with a few blemishes
required a little extra work to snug up the bed and hotend
It can print any thing no matter how complex or/and how fine the details are. With it's large print volume make it the only printer you every need. Also the large print volume means I don't have to farm out parts and I can print multi parts with a single run which results lower cost for my customers.
Since this is my first printer I don't have any reference to other printers. I have not found any thing bad.
Product works as promised once setup.
Loud Fan System
Poor Documentation and Picture references
USD 221.46 USD 176.23
USD 68.14 USD 26.80
USD 361.04 USD 164.11
USD 538.47 USD 136.57
USD 329.30 USD 180.19
USD 239.56 USD 89.22
Once new stock arrives,we'll email you immediately!