Regular Price:USD792.40 You Save:USD432.22
USDLoading In stock Email Only Price VIDEO
| Brand: PIMAX
VR Glasses Type: VR Headset
Features: High Resolution,Lightweight
Compatible with: Computer
| FOV Range: 90 - 110 degree
FOV: 110 degrees
FPS (frame per second): 60Hz
IPD Adjustment: Yes
IPD (Interpupillary distance): 58 - 71mm
Focus Adjustment: Yes
Connecting interface: HDMI,USB
Primary Button Type: Button
Resolution Support: 3840 x 2160P
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.4990 kg
Package weight: 1.4980 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 18.00 x 11.70 x 9.00 cm / 7.09 x 4.61 x 3.54 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 32.00 x 29.00 x 12.00 cm / 12.6 x 11.42 x 4.72 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x 3D Headset, 1 x Cleaning Cloth, 2 x Earphones, 3 x Belt|
4.5 (6 Reviews)
Отличные очки виртуальной реальности за эти деньги!!! Установка тоже не так трудна как описывают. Удобные крепления,хорошее звучание в наушниках, вес самих очков, приятный на ощупь пластик. Очень качественная картинка! Упаковано хорошо. ОЧЕНЬ РЕКОМЕНДУЮ!!!
пока не нашел)
From: Mindaugas K Dec/07/2016 11:30:03
I did not have much time to test it 100% but as I see I am really happy with it. Great image quality.
Price and shipping time were great.
I believe that if you will spend enough time to configure everything, it will be the best VR headset
To make it work on every platform (steam, oculus, pimax...) you should spend a lot of time, it is quite confusing.
I feel some motion sickness but it could be my personal issues, not Pimax.
Por otra parte la resolución es increible. Se ve de lujo
¡¡No marea nada!!
Es bastante disfrutable, ya que no soporto las bajas resoluciones del oculus y del htc vive. Pero el htc vive gana por sus cotroles, casi todos los juegos de VR estan pensado para ello
Necesitas varias mejoras, sobretodo de software, falla a cada rato y esta incompleto en muchos aspectos. Ya que no dispone de un menu para cambiar de modo extendido a modo directo de manera comoda y sin que tengo algun error de por medio.
La mayor pega es que el se fabrica con pantallas de mala calidad y es facil encontrar algun pixel muerto. Los dos que me han llegado tienen algun pixel de muerto.
I was sceptical about this piece in the first hand given the cheap pice but..omg.
Its worth every cent and proberbly even some more.
If youre looking for a gaming Headset you might think twice given it has only 60Hz so fast action games are out of its reach.
BUT: Resolution and image quality makes this Headset the number 1 for simulations like EVE or watching 3D movies.
Installation worked easy, plug in, install pimax drivers, steam vr, virtual desktop and youre ready to go.
Its light weighted and comfortable to wear, accustic is near to perfect.
And did i mention the fantastic resolution? BEST Movie experience you can get right now.
Havent found any but maybe the pimax own platform which hasn much to offer up to now... but since you can use steam vr anyway.. who cares.
I've used the HMD for a few days, here are my experiences so far:
- Easy setup. I installed the PiMax drivers, plugged it in, updated the firmware and it was good to go.
- Steam sees it as a VR headset! I have played several Steam VR titles including using the Steam Big Picture VR mode where it puts ANY steam game on a giant virtual theater screen. I've also used it for Virtual Desktop.
- Light weight. The headset is super light to wear, the straps are comfy and the headphones included are pretty decent.
- When i switch to Steam VR it automatically sets the Audio to output over the headset HDMI, when i close Steam VR it resets to my normal speakers - thats great.
- CLEAR IMAGES. I have used a Rift DK1, a DK2, a VIVE, a Deepoon E2 and now this HMD and the screen on this Pimax is really, really, crazy high resolution. All the other HMDs i used had easily seen screen door effect, this has none to speak of. I used it to read a bunch of websites and watch some netflix and it was great, great, great.
- Active developers who have released MANY updates to the headset and companion software as well as an active Forum on the PIMAX website where lots of users discuss tweaks, fixes and hacks to make the HMD even better.
- For 400$ this is the sharpest HMD on the market. If you are willing to trade some refresh rate for NOT having to see everything through the screen door effect then this is a killer headset. If you want a 4K screen and 120hz then wait a year for the 2nd Oculus or VIVE products.
And now, the downsides:
- The software it comes with is still only 75% done. They added IPD adjustment and some other features and the Dev's seem active but there is a way to go before the control app for the HMD is as good as it should be.
- Depending on the game you try to use it with you may need to mess around to get it to work as an Oculus, especially if the game doesnt support Steam VR.
- No forward/back position tracking, as has been said before. This doesnt matter to me as i am using a PSEye and remote to do tracking but some people really care about being able to lean into a scene.
- Lower refresh rate.For some people, especially those prone to motion sickness, this may make the experience bad. I dont get motion sick and the pure clarity of the screen is worth the slight jaggies some times for me.
USD 332.22 USD 240.62
USD 840.74 USD 587.50
USD 697.32 USD 535.22
USD 792.40 USD 360.18
USD 1116.50 USD 799.00
USD 1848.29 USD 777.01
Once new stock arrives,we'll email you immediately!