KEYES 3D Printer Kit MKS Gen V1.2 Controller Board with USB Cable and DRV8825 Driver
(1) MKS Gen V1.2 Control Board
● 2560 and ramps1.4 collection on a board, solved the problems of ramps1.4 complex combination interfaces and failures.
● Can replace the motor driver, support 4988 drivers and 8825 drivers.
● Circuit board USES the high quality 4 layer board, and the thermal optimization; Ramps is 2 layer board.
● Using high quality MOSFET tube, the effect of heat dispelling is better.
● Using special power supply chip, support the 12V and 24V power input, solve the problem of Ramps voltage conversion chip heat.
● Can accept 24V input, under the same system power can reduce the current hot bed to 1/4, effectively solve the problem of hot bed MOS tube heating.
● You can use open source firmware Marlin, configuration and ramps1.4 are exactly the same, can be directly replace ramps1.4.
● can be directly connected Ramps1.4, 2004 LCD control panel and the LCD panel (12864).
● Reserved motor pulse and direction of output port, convenient external large current to external large current (e.g., 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
● Retain Ramps1.4 Servos, AUX 1, AUX - 2 interface, provide 3 x 5V output, 3 x 12V output interface.
(2) DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver
● Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
● Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.
● 45 V maximum supply voltage.
● Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed).
● Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.