Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
1. Main material: resin monomer & photo initiator
2. Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s
1. Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin. After testing, the light is not affected as long as it is not UV light).
2. It is recommended to save at 15 ℃ -35 ℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed storage, excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality. Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.
1. Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2. Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3. Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4. Printed models need to use high-concentration alcohol to clean about 30S (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better).
5. Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect(long time without the resin can be introduced into airtight containers or sealed with plastic wrap shading save).