Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Go Beyond Yourself
• Brings vivid details to your 3D models with 3840 x 2400 px resolution
• 1.7 L total printing size, similar dimensions to a mini rugby ball
• With an impressive print speed up to 5 cm/hr, saves your time
• Added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen, more durable
• With 30%-100% light power regulation, making it compatible to more materials
• Free Software, No Monthly Fee
9 Core Features
• High resolution 4K (6.23”monochrome screen)
• Large print volume (132×80×165mm)
• Print fast (Max 50mm/h)
• Adjustable UV power (Suitable for a variety of resins)
• Matrix parallel source (Quartz lamp bead)
• High contrast (Delicate and smooth print surface)
• LCD screen protection (High light transmission and leakage prevention)
• One-piece FEP film (Quick to replace)
• When the cover is removed the printing can be automatically paused ( Cover sensor, much safer)
6.23'' Decent Screen
AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K is equipped with a decent 6.23'' screen, which is 29% larger than AnyCubic Photon's 5.5'' screen, and 8% larger than Photon Mono's 6.08'' in screen area.
For Freedom to Make
AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K can print up to 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.1 in. / 16.5 x 13.2 x 8 cm (HWD) at a time, similar dimensions to a mini rugby ball.
58.9 oz. / 1.7 L total build volume leaves enough space and freedom for you to make any shapes of cubic.
4K Vivid Details
With 3,840 x 2,400 px resolution, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K's screen has a total number of over 9.2 million pixels, which is 122% higher than AnyCubic Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals' 2K resolution screen.
High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.