Alfawise U20 Plus is a bigger version of Alfawise U20 3D printer, the 400 x 400 x 500mm bigger printing size brings more possibilities to build bigger models with fewer limits
. It is the ideal affordable desktop 3D printer for amateurs, designers, architects, design studios, small / medium-sized businesses, etc
With the 3D prototyping, you are able to present a nearly complete product. Instead of displaying it on a computer monitor or a drawing, you can quickly bring it to life
. U20 plus boasts a high cost-performance ratio and it can pay for itself very soon. Besides the features inheritance from the hot-selling U20, including power outage and filament run-out resume functions, U20 Plus has a large build volume - 400 x 400 x 500mm. It is specially designed for bigger models, perfect for architects and design studios. It requires the least effort to set up, you will be able to finish assembly in just 5 minutes, no special skills are needed. Make prototypes by yourself, no need to worry about your idea being stolen
. Control the process and set parameters on the touchscreen. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!Main Features:
●400 x 400 x 500mm
big build volume to print more exciting models, fewer size restrictions
● Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment and up to 150mm/s speed
● More successful in 3D printing with filament run-out and power outage resume printing
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, wood filled, etc.
●2.8-inch full-color touchscreen
for more intuitive control
● Fast and easy assembly, only 5 minutes needed to get started
● Reinforced aluminium alloy construction, wear-resistant and durable
● Automatic levelling function improving the work efficiency and easy to operate
● No trembling and low noise during printing because of the special structure design and material selection
Join the discussion, find technical support, up-to-date information, and share your experiences in the Facebook group
to download the firmware
● The power outage recovery functions well when you print more than 0.5mm in height. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to print again.
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
● Due to different batches of products, the appearance of the rack has minor adjustments but not affect of using. Please be informed.