Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Ciclop Desktop Laser 3D Scanner with CMOS Sensor for Object Scanning
Ciclop Laser 3D Scanner is an open source desktop 3D scanner. The scanning accuracy is related to the environment, light, adjust, scanned object shape and many other factors. And the post-processing is needed.
● Open-source desktop laser 3D scanner
● Scanning element: CMOS
● Interface type: USB 2.0
● The scanning accuracy is related to the environment, light, adjust, scanned object shape
● The item color is subject to stock availability. Two random colors: red / black
Easy to scan objects:
1. Object space volume is greater than 5 x 5cm (space diameter and height)
2. Object space volume is smaller than 20.3 x 20.3cm
3. Object weighing is less than 3kg
4. Object is stable and immobile
5. Opaque objects
Difficult to scan objects:
1. Object space volume is smaller than 5 x 5 cm
2. Transparent objects (glass, organic plastics and so on)
3. Luminous or strong reflective objects
4. Very dark target or surface blur objects (such as plush toys)
Do not scan objects
1. Object space volume is greater 20.3 x 20.3cm
2. Object weighing is greater than 3kg
3. Moving objects
Note: two kinds of mainboard displayed on the main pictures will be delivered randomly.
Click here to download video and drive
| Model: Ciclop |
Type: 3D Scanner
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 3.0000 kg |
Package weight: 3.0200 kg
|Packing Contents: 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Motor, 1 x Set of Printouts, 1 x Acrylic Rotating Platform, 1 x 16014 Bearing, 1 x UNO Board Control Panel for Arduino, 1 x ZUM SCAN Driving Board, 1 x ZUM SCAN Driving Board, 1 x HD Camera, 2 x Laser Head, 1 x Slip Washer, 1 x USB Cable, 7 x M8 Lead Screw, 3 x (M8 x 30) Screw, 28 x M8 Nut, 18 x M8 Washer, 10 x Screw (M3 x 10), 6 x M3 Nut, 1 x Calibration Paper, 1 x Board|