Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Anet A6 3D Desktop Printer Kit LCD Control Screen Display Support TF Card Off-line Printing
The Anet A6 3D desktop printer is a 3D printer with acrylic frame and single extruder. It features with 220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, 0.4mm nozzle diameter. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, Anet A6 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use.
● Supports 0.1mm printing layer thickness.
● Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer.
●220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, just right for you.
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / HIPS.
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy.
● Enhanced stability and reliability: acrylic plate ensures more stable printing.
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers.
● It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product.
● If you want to know the packing list of Anet A6 3D desktop printer, please Click here.
| Brand: Anet |
Type: Complete Machine
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 260 degree
Product forming size: 220 x 220 x 250mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Memory card offline print: TF card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 40 - 120mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,HIPS,PLA
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
Model supporting function: Yes
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Working Power: 150W
Host computer software: Cura
Packing Type: unassembled packing
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 10.0000 kg |
Package weight: 10.5000 kg
|Packing Contents: 1 x Anet A6 3D Desktop Printer Kit, 1 x 0.5kg PLA Supply|