He3D EI3 Triple Extruders Multi-material Printing 3D Printer DIY Kit
Additional Purchase Deal: If Cart Subtotal exceeds 60.00, you can purchase 1 Add-On for 1.44, a Cart Subtotal over 100.00 allows you to purchase 1 Add-On for 8.44, Discounts are automatically applied to your shopping cart before checkout. View Promo >>
Disclaimer: ● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer. ● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications. ● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region. ● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources. ● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer. Main Features: ● LCD 2004 screen and keypad for easy offline use ● Sprinkler with E3D design, silky smooth, no plug ● Supports SD card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer ● Metal and acrylic frame ensures your better printing experience ● Can print monochrome model, bicolor model and tri-color model ● Hot bed printing size: 200 x 280, the temperature up to 110 degrees, worry-free print a variety of materials
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Memory card offline print: SD card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 150mm/s
Platform temperature: Room temperature to 110 degree
Supporting material: ABS,PETG,PLA,PVA,Wood
File format: G-code,STL
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.04mm
Working Power: 250W
Packing Type: unassembled packing
System support: Windows, Mac, Linux
Voltage Range: 110V - 220V
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 8.9000 kg
Package weight: 10.0000 kg
Product size: 43.00 x 44.00 x 40.00 cm / 16.93 x 17.32 x 15.75 inches
Package size: 47.00 x 34.00 x 23.00 cm / 18.5 x 13.39 x 9.06 inches
Packing Contents: 1 x 3D Printer Kit, 1 x SD Card, 2 x Roll of Filament, 4 x Nozzle
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.