The AT-6000 exhaled gas alcohol content detector is a instrument dedicated to the test of alcohol content in human outgoing gases;
This machine sensitive component uses Hanwei Electronics Advanced nano-semiconductor alcohol sensors with excellent sensitivity and excellent repetition;
The test procedure is controlled by microcomputer control, reasonable workflow, simple and convenient, has a variety of adaptive ability;
LCD digital, word diagram display, and clear;
The compact and portable design is more convenient for your mobile use;
When the alcohol content in the measured exhaled breath exceeds a predetermined value, the machine will automatically sound an alarm to remind you of your safety.
Advanced nano-semiconductor alcohol sensor;
Response, recovery is fast, and the detection is quick and convenient;
SMD assembly process, performance is stable and reliable;
Artificial intelligent microcomputer control;
Test process screen is intuitive;
Blue backlight LCD digital, word map display;
Portable design, small and light;
Alcohol over-limited automatic alarm;
Sensor fault self-test;
Intelligent power design, battery undervoltage indication.
Sensor type nano-semiconductor alcohol sensor
Working voltage DC4.5V (3 x AAA battery, excluding)
Undervoltage indication VCC <3.30V ± 0.10V display undervoltage; VCC <3.00V ± 0.10V undervoltage shutdown
Work current ≤120mA
Using ambient temperature: -10 °C ~ 50 °C
Relative humidity: ≤95% no condensation
Test response time <5s
Preheating time <20s
Measuring range (0.00 ~ 1.00) mg / L (0.00 ~ 0.20% Bac; 0.00 ~ 2.00g / L)
The alarm concentration is 0.24mg / L (0.05% Bac; 0.50g / L)
Fully confirmation ± 10% f .s
Alarm mode sound alarm
Display mode with blue backlight 3-bit LCD digital mating graphic display
*BAC: Blood Alcohol Concentration Blood Alcohol Concentration
*0.05% Bac means a 0.05g or 50 mg alcohol per 100ml of blood
1. Do the test after drinking for at least 20 minutes, because it takes about 20 minutes for alcohol to be absorbed from the digestive system into the blood. Immediately after drinking, the results can only reflect the alcohol concentration in the oral cavity, not the alcohol concentration in the blood.
2. In order to make the test result accurate, please wait 20 minutes after drinking alcohol before performing the test. The test time is more than 3 minutes from the last test.
3. Do not directly wipe the product with chemicals or corrosive solvents, and avoid liquids from flowing into the blowing tube.
4. If it is in an environment with high concentration of gas, the product will not work normally.
5. If the test is performed under low battery, the test value will have a certain deviation from the real value.
6. It is strictly forbidden to place and use it in a closed environment with corrosive gas or air pollution such as paint, pesticide, alcohol.
7. Repairing and damaging internal parts without authorization will cause product failure.
8. After a long time of use, there may be dirt on the tester, please use a clean cloth to wipe it.