Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Second, the main technical parameters:
1. Model: new dual-horn ultrasonic mosquito repellent, rodent repellent, cockroach repellent
2. Use voltage: AC 90V-250V/ 50HZ
3. Power: 5W
4. Output frequency: 25kHz - 85kHz
5. Effective coverage: 80-120m2 (open space)
3. Matters needing attention:
1. The machine should be installed at a distance of 20 to 80 cm from the ground, and it is required to be inserted into the power socket perpendicular to the ground;
2. The installation point should avoid sound-absorbing materials such as carpets and curtains as much as possible to prevent the reduction of sound pressure from reducing the sound range and affecting the insect repellent effect;
3. Within the first few days of use, it is normal to find that the activities of mice and pests have increased significantly. Because the mice and insects that usually hide in their nests are attacked by ultrasonic and electromagnetic waves, they have fled their original hiding places;
4. The machine is directly inserted into the AC mains socket for use (operating voltage range: AC90V~250V, frequency: 25Hz~85Hz);
5. Note: moisture-proof and waterproof;
6. Do not use strong solvent, water or wet cloth to clean the body, please use a dry soft cloth dipped in some neutral detergent to clean the body;
7. Do not drop the machine or subject it to strong impact;
8, the use of ambient temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius;
9. If it is placed in a warehouse or a place where items are stacked, or on a multi-room floor, several more machines should be placed to increase the effect.
Fourth, the application of this product:
1. Flour processing factories, food processing factories, rice factories, pharmaceutical factories, feed factories, granaries, etc. that cannot use poison bait and pesticides;
2. Theaters, restaurants, supermarkets, department stores, hotels, hospitals, etc., which are plagued by rodent and insect pollution;
3. Grocery stores, clothing stores, food stores, furniture stores, etc. that are often bitten by rats and insects;
4. Villas, homes, air-conditioned rooms, canteens and storage rooms of government agencies and units.