Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
- The 3-9x40EG rifle scope has a crosshair instead of traditional front sight and gap, and this can obviously increase aiming speed, accuracy and percentage of hits.
- The reticle is illuminated in red or green and in multiple brightness intensities,for a suitable sight picture regardless of lighting or environment.
- The detachable red laser and holographic red dot sight allow for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets
- It is suitable for all air rifles with an 11mm mounting rail. This one is designed with eyepiece lens and the set screws which is to make sure the lids to prevent dust.
- Fully multi-coated lenses to avoid scratching
- Lancer tactical 3-9x40mm red & green Illuminated rifle scope
- Illuminated level: 5 intensity(red)& 5 intensity(green)
- 14-25 ft@100 yards wide field of view with tactical mil-dot reticle
- The variable zoom allows to spot and sight in your targets at close or far range
- The item adjustment for windage and elevation illuminated cross-hairs for day & night shooting
- Anti vibration,fog-proof and shock-resistant
- Precise and easy to use for tactical environment and all weather conditions
- Can be coupled with airgun,airsoft rifle, hunting rifle
- The default hair 11mm free scope mounts
- Quick and safety installation
- Type: rifle scope
- Reticle: mil dot
- Magnification: 3-9X
- Objective lens diameter: 40mm
- Eye relief: 37-124mm.
- Tube Dia:25.4mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 4.5-13.5mm.
- Filed of view: 14-25 ft@100yards.
- Click value: 1/4 inch @100 yards.
- Material: aluminium alloy.
- Battery: CR 2032 (included)
- Color: black
- Total length: 12.5inch
- 1 x 3-9x40EG Rifle Scope
- 2 x lens cover
- 2 x 11mm Scope Mounts
- 1 x wrench
- 1 x CR2032 3V Battery
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x English Instruction
Look through scope within 3 or 4 inch distance from your eyepiece lens. If you cant's see the reticle clearly, loosen knurled lock ring and rotate
eye bell until the reticle appears clearest.Then screw the lock ring the eye bell firmly.
Rotate scope tube so that vertical crosshair is vertical and horizontal crosshair is horizontal. Adjust the position of scope on the rifle so that proper eye relief is achieved. Then tighter all screws to fix scope on the rifle firmly.
Keep scope in the place free from acid, alkaline and other corrosives. Dust and dirt on the surface of scope should be cleaned with soft cloth or soft tissue
with a little alcohol.