TheOutlife monocular telescope is specially designed for any outdoor enthusiasts. It is perfect for hiking, hunting, climbing, bird watching, sports, games and other outdoor activities.
With large lenses, the telescope will give you a broader viewing range. It is easy to set up with big and easy control focus wheel and simple-fit tripod interface.
Take it in your hands, hold the world in your eyes.
- 13 x 50 high magnification, see the 13x closer with a clear and bright image
- With the ranging reticle in the eyepiece, easier for you to measure the range
- Broadband green film objective lens, high transmittance, makes the image more clear and bright
- With the 22mm large eyepiece, and the objective lens is up to 50mm, provides 6.5 degree a wide-angle view, lets you see the broader range
- Compared with ordinary monocular, super ultra wide angle eyepiece, large BAK7 prism inside and fully multi-coated lens coating
- Nitrogen filled, waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof design, it is the most powerful handheld monocular in any weather and environment
- Portable size is perfect for hiking, hunting, bird searching, watching wildlife and scenery
- Eyepiece: 22mm
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Magnification: 13x
- Eye relief: 18.5mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 4mm
- Field of view: 114 - 1000m
- Focusing system: eyepiece adjustment
- Lens coating: FMC
- Nitrogen filled: yes
1. When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth that comes with the monocular, or a soft, lintless cloth
2. To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth
3. Keep the lens covers supplied with your monoculars on the lenses when not in use
4. Avoid banging and dropping
5. Store your monocular in a dry moisture-free location