BySteve Lowry 2018-09-18 2006
File size: 59.8 MB
1. Open (router.asus.com) in the browser, enter the router settings interface, click on the firmware version number to enter.
2. In New Firmware, click “Browse” to import the original firmware (attachment RT-AC86U_18.104.22.168_384_32799-gfe72567_cferom_ubi).
3. Press Upload to upload the firmware, and wait patiently for the firmware to be re-stored after 100% completion. The brush is completed.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased ASUS RT - AC86U Wireless Router from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|What is a router and how to choose one?|
|SUPER-FAST Xiaomi Mi WiFi Router 3 lands at GearBest|
|Wi-Fi connection with router drops frequently? Here comes quick fix solutions!|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)