ByGB Blog Official 2017-02-19 3125
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable or TF card reader.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the firmware flash process. (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC)
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost during the firmware flash process.
4. Do follow the firmware flash operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the firmware flashing process in case of operation failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific ROM or product.