BySteve Lowry 2019-03-01 1668
File size: 15.6 MB
1. Adds "FlickerFix". This reduces the flickering of lightbulbs in certain shooting conditions. In "Settings", you can toggle between Auto/50Hz/60Hz for FlickerFix. Select FlickerFix if you're experiencing flickering in your video.
2. Adds the "Faster" option for shutter speed when video auto exposure mode is on. This helps to reduce motion blur at the expense of video quality when in low light/indoors.
3. With this update, the Matterport Capture app can be used to connect to the ONE X and take photos.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Insta360 ONE X 5.7K Panoramic Anti-shake Sports DV Action Camera from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amkov AMK7000S action camera troubleshooting guide|
|Fixing Elephone ELE Explorer action camera no sound issue|
|Replace any action camera lens in just 6 steps|
|"Kill" projector image distortion|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
8 easy care tips for your action camera