ByGB Blog Official 2017-06-15 3258
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
|You may also want to read:|
|Onda V80 Plus tablet PC screen problems fixing guide|
|How to solve Onda V80 Plus tablet PC battery & charging problems|
|Onda V80 Plus tablet PC won't connect to WIFI? Solutions!|
|Fix: Onda V80 Plus won’t read the micro SD card|