ByAdeline Belluz 2017-04-10 13893
1. Uncompress the downloaded firmware (ROM) to the root of and SD card (format your SD card first).
2. Insert the SD card into the powered-off TV box (power cable not plugged in) with no external USB storage attached.
3. Using a toothpick, insert into the AV port of Box, press and hold the hidden button while plugging power in. Do not release until you see the screen of Robert Logo.
4. Update will run automatically. When it is done then choose "Reboot". You can disregard any errors that display after the update, they are not relevant to your device.
5. When system has rebooted then you should first check to ensure Wi-Fi is working by going to Settings -> Wi-Fi. Turn on the wifi if it's off and you should be able to connect.
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
|You may also want to read:|
|Sunvell T95X TV box user manual in English|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Sunvell T95X TV box from us, but the firmware doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.