ByGB Blog Official 2017-01-29 1036
File Size: 8.6Mb
1. Copy the Brush software files to the root directory of TF card
2. Put the TF card into the machine, and then start up the machine
3. Wait for about 1 minute, re-boot the machine until the upgrade is complete, then remove the card and then boot
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process. (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
7. The upgrade process remains fully charged!