ByAdeline Belluz 2017-10-30 2245
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X phablet from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to fix Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4G phablet battery issues|
|Solve Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X phablet screen problems|
|Fix Redmi Note 4X phablet network & booting issues|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X phablet troubleshooting guide|