ByGB Blog Official 2016-11-28 1312
Smartphones are generally defined by their specifications and special functions. While these are undeniably important, the new OnePlus 3T has iterative differences that will also influence customer perception.
• OnePlus 3T colors: Gunmetal and Soft Gold
• OnePlus 3 colors: Soft Gold and Gray
Some of the differences go much deeper including substantive technical improvements; these are viewable in a side-by-side comparison of the two models.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.35 GHz) and new OxygenOS boosts its performance even further for multi-tasking and smoother feedback.
• Amazing battery life coupled with Dash Charge fast charging, for longevity and more convenient charging.
• Dual 16MP cameras offers 2K video (30fps), 720P video (120fps), and better image quality. When shooting in low-light conditions, the camera will gather more light and reduce noise for clearer, more colorful photos.
• 128GB storage option, you can install even more apps and store more multimedia on the smartphone without worrying about the lack of space.
If you already have a OnePlus 3 and you're also not a selfie addict and you don't need a high performance phone, then no. But, if you're looking for a new, affordable mid-priced flagship, then the OnePlus 3T is an ideal choice for you!
Gearbest has already prepared OnePlus 3T for our incredible customers. The presale is starting and runs until January 15 next year, please check our website for details.
For the purpose of this article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.