ByBrielle Wilson 2018-06-20 6262
Recently, there are foreign technology media revealed a group of photos is said to be Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro real machine. From the picture you can see, this phone has adopted this year's mainstream "Notch" full screen design, but due to the border is wider, the screen ratio is not particularly high, just so so on visual perception.
The design style of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro back is similar to that of the previous Redmi Note 5: a three-stage metal body with two cameras arranged vertically in the upper left corner of the back.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is said to have a 2.0Ghz eight-core processor ( maybe Snapdragon 625), 4GB memory, and pre-installed MIUI system based on Android 8.1.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How does free shipping work on GearBest?