ByGB Blog Official 2017-06-20 144209
Take Xiaomi Mi 8 4G Smartphone, Brazil, for instance, this following picture shows the phone's suported band classes. Say, you want to know whether this phone will work with 3G or 4G in Brazil.
● GSM B2/B3/B5/B8 CDMA1X/EVDO BC0 (support all 2G bands)
● WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8 (3G)
● TD-SCDMA: B34/B39 (3G)
● FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20 (4G)
● TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41 (4G)
Super savings at our Today's Top Coupons - UP TO $12 OFF.
Find a mobile with up to 50% off discount at Weekly Savers - 50% OFF BRAND PHONES.
● WCDMA: 2100/1900/1700/850/900 (3G)
● TD-SCDMA: N/a(3G)
● FDD-LTE: 2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700ac/700bc/800DD (4G)
● TD-LTE: 2600/2300/2500 (4G)
● Support all 2G bands
● WCDMA: B1/B2/B5(3G)
● TD-SCDMA: not support (3G)
● FDD-LTE: B3/B7(4G)
● TD-LTE: B38 (4G)
The carrier with good compatibility is Claro, which support 3G 1900/2100 and 4G LTE 2600MHz. Also TIM, Nextel and Vivo are good too. So Xiaomi Mi 8 can work well in Brazil.
Hope it helps! Contact us if you have any questions about the bands covered in your country.
|You may also want to read:|
|SAR value checklist for smartphones|
|9 best bezel-less smartphones with huge screens|
|Worldwide power plug & socket types listed by country|
How to sync contacts to a new phone?