ByGB Blog Official 2016-11-04 1043
1. Check whether the sweeper switch is turned on.
2. Check whether the battery has been installed properly and if the battery cables are loose.
3. Check whether the charging contact pieces present dust or dirt.
1. If the sweeper cannot charge properly, check whether the sweeper switch is turned on.
2. Please remember that the new sweeper battery needs to be activated before usage.
The cleaner will reserve a certain amount of power to return the charging dock.
1. Ensure there are no barriers and reflective things around the charging dock.
2. Check whether there are TV, refrigerator, routers or other items around the charging dock causing signal interference.
3. Check whether the electrode sheet of the charging dock has dust stains.
1. Battery power is insufficient, it needs to be charged.
2. Check whether the suction outlet is stuck by any items.
3. The dust bin needs to be cleaned regularly.
Because the sweeper switch is not turned on, if the switch is off, it cannot be charged and will make a "Di Di Di" sound.
1. Check whether "focus mode" has started, if so, take out the battery from the remote control and reboot the sweeper.
2. Check whether the bumper is stuck by any item.
3. The side brush and side wheel may be get entangled by hair or wires.
1. If the sweeper is new, it needs to be charged because of weak suction.
2. The dust cup needs to be cleaned regularly.
1. The sweeper switch is not turned on.
2. If the "reserve" light is not on, please reset.
The working voltage is usually 100-240 VAC and it should work in most countries.
|You may also want to read:|
|4 tips to improve cleaning performance of your vacuum cleaner|
|How to choose a suitable iLife robot vacuum cleaner|
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.