ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-21 2442
1. AKG N60NC headphones on by default will turn on the active noise reduction function, headphones connected to the phone after the indicator lights will always be blue light.
2. The headset can also use the active noise reduction function when connecting the mobile phone through the audio cable, just turn on the headphone power switch. When the headphones are connected through the audio cable, the noise reduction indicator lights up the green light.
3. The active noise reduction function cannot be controlled separately and will be turned on with the power supply of the headset turned on. The active noise reduction function cannot be turned off when the headset is turned on. In practice, it is still inconvenient to use, too good noise suppression will make it difficult for users to detect the sound of the surrounding environment when using headphones, which will bring some danger.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi HIMO C16 electric bike: 75 km autonomy and a price of only $285|
|How to change the AMAZFIT GTR Watch Face?|
|Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum-Mop 2-in-1 cleaner LDS Laser Navigation edition released: specs, features, price and availability|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Huawei Band 3 Pro Latest Hands-on Review
When and How to get MIUI 12 Update?