ByJoe Horner 2019-08-10 1918
Amazfit Bip watch has a trans-reflective color LCD touch screen and a side button to set it.
You can navigate the screen by swiping up, down, left and right. The watch displays the dial interface by default.
● Swipe up to view notifications history.
● Swipe down to access DND (Do Not Disturb) Mode setting and check the battery power and watch connection status.
● Swipe left and right to view all APP features.
● Wake up the watch screen when the watch is locked
● Return to dial interface when the watch is on sub-interface
● Return to the previous screen when the watch is on other interfaces
● View the activity details when the watch is on sports interface
● Turn on the watch
● Quickly start the activity if “Long press the button” is turned on
● Help reset the watch after you click “Factory reset”
● Pause the activity when the watch is on sports interface
Please wear your watch two fingers' width below your wrist bone to ensure that the optical heart rate monitor can monitor the data properly during all-day wearing.
Please DO NOT wear your watch too tight and it should also be slightly tighter (snug, but not constricting) during exercise than during all-day wearing.
To charge your Amazfit Bip:
● Please attach the USB end of the charger to your PC or a normal charging adapter.
● Insert the watch into its charging base and make sure to align the two charging pins on the backside of the watch with the ones on the charging base.
● Once clipped in, the watch face will light up and show that the watch as “charging”.
Note: The charger adapter output values are DC 5.0V/500mA. We suggest you use brand phone power adapters or charge the watch by connecting to a computer.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro are coming: latest news about their specs and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: this is all that has changed|
|Vivo Z5 to be released on July 31: here are confirmed specs and camera samples|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)