ByJoe Horner 2019-12-13 6201
1. Check if the Amazfit GTS battery has enough power and check if it can be turned on after 15 minutes of charging.
2. If the charging icon is displayed while charging, but the watch can't be turned on by long pressing the power button, the watch is deemed to have a fault.
3. If the charging icon can't be displayed during charging, and the watch can't be turned on, the watch is deemed to have a fault.
1. Check battery level: If you cannot connect, make sure your Amazfit GTS is fully charged. Charge your device for 10 minutes and try connecting again.
2. Force quit and reopen Amazfit app
3. Turn off and on the Bluetooth on your phone
4. Reboot your phone
5. Keep away from other Bluetooth devices and try again.
For Android : Erase Bluetooth cache and data
Go to Setting-Application Management -More Application-All-Bluetooth Shared-Clear Data
For iOS: Go to phone settings to find Bluetooth setting and then remove the Amazfit device. To do so, tap on the icon next to the Amazfit GTS and tap “Forget this device”.
If still failed, please use another phone to have a try.
Note: If your Amazfit GTS has paired to another mobile phone before, please keep this phone away from your device or turn off Bluetooth on that phone when you try to pair it with a new phone.
1. Check if the USB port, charging adapter, outlets or the charger is faulty. We recommend you charge it with your PC or phone charger (Rated input voltage: DC 5.0 V Input current: 500mA).
2. Check if the charging contacts on the back of the Amazfit GTS or the charging pins on the charger are dirty.
If they are dirty, please use a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol to clean the charging contacts and charging pins. Please clean them thoroughly and make sure that no debris from the swab is left behind. Then, wipe with a dry cloth or tissue before charging.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Amazfit GTS from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)