ByLinky Johnson 2019-06-03 563
In front of us is the March Apple Conference in June, WWDC 2019, where we will see iOS 13 and macOS 10.15. The event will precede the keynote, which will start at 19:00 hours of our time. Of course, there will be a live stream and this means that the event will be available for live viewing. If you're thinking about how and where to watch the conference, we're already giving you answers.
Apple WWDC 2019 will be broadcast live. This means that it will be available to anyone interested at this address. Provided that certain requirements are met, and those recently were as follows.
▪ iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with Safari and iOS 10.0 or later
▪ Mac computer with Safari and MacOS 10.12 or later
▪ Computer with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge
▪ 2nd generation Apple TV or later
As you can see, this is not a big problem on Cupertino and Windows 10 PCs. But what to do to watch WWDC 2019 on Android or older Windows devices? Fortunately, there is a way to do it.
Until recently, it was so that a live stream from Apple conferences on older versions of Windows or Android was available for playback via a special link that could be run for example in VLC. These times have been forgotten. For some time now, you only need to have the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. Soon after WDC 2019 the iOS 13 and macOS 10.15 beta will be available.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi K20 rumored to launch as Xiaomi Mi 9T in Europe|
|Dell XPS 15 9580 (2019): specs, release date, price and features|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 4 and Mi Max 4 Pro: 48 Mp camera and other rumors|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide