ByZim Watson 2017-08-17 1692
|The phone LED indicator doesn't light.|
|The phone not connecting to the computer.|
|Some letters cannot be typed out.|
The black color version of this phone is not equipped with an LED light – only the white color model comes a light indicator. Normally, when the battery is fully charged, the LED indicator will light up in blue color.
If your PC is not detecting the phone, the probable reasons could be:
● The USB debugging mode hasn't been turned on. Go to Settings - Developer options - USB debugging, turn it on. If you cannot find "Developer options", go phone Settings - About phone, continually press the Build number several times – you will then see "Developer options" in the phone's Settings interface.
● If the USB debugging is turned on, but the PC cannot detect the phone, the USB cable could be broken. Switch to another cable and try again.
● The phone or the PC's USB port might be oxidized, use a cotton swab with anhydrous alcohol to scrub the port, then try to connect the two devices again.
● Alternatively, the PC USB port could be broken. Try using another USB port.
● If none of the above helps, try to connect your phone to another PC. If the phone is detected, your PC's USB drive could be damaged. However, if the phone still can't be detected, your phone's hardware component could be broken.
Please refer to the Fix BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone screen problems.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone GPS not working?|
|Repair BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone camera troubles|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone battery & charge issues|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone WIFI & network fixing guide|
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide