BySilvio Audet 2020-01-06 943
1. Bluetooth headset can be charged in the headset rack when charging, which can make the headset standby and talk time longer. The charging time of Bluetooth headset should be more than two and a half hours.
2. When charging, plug the thin head of the charger into the charging port of the Bluetooth headset, and then plug the charging power into the socket. After charging, unplug the charging power, and then unplug the thin head plugged into the Bluetooth headset.
If the Bluetooth headset is plugged into the headset base, the headset will turn on automatically when the headset is unplugged; if the headset is not in the headset holder, just hold down the multi-function button for a few seconds and the Bluetooth headset will turn on.
If you want to use a Bluetooth headset, you must pair it with a Bluetooth-enabled phone. When you turn on your Bluetooth headset, you will hear a voice prompt, turn on your phone's Bluetooth and search for available Bluetooth devices.
After searching for the Bluetooth headset device, you will be prompted to enter the pairing password. Generally, the initial password is 00000.After entering it, you can successfully pair the Bluetooth headset and the mobile phone.
When the phone rings, if the Bluetooth headset is plugged in the headset base, unplug the Bluetooth headset and automatically connect the phone; if the Bluetooth headset is not in the headset seat, hold down the multi-function button for a few seconds to answer the phone.
After making a call with a Bluetooth headset, there are two ways to hang up the phone: one is to plug the Bluetooth headset back into the headset seat and the call is over; the other is to press the function button for a moment for a few seconds and the call is over.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)