ByJoe Horner 2019-08-01 29408
1. It may be that the power of headphones and charging boxes are too low, try full charge.
2. Try rebooting the phone before pairing.
3. It may be a problem with the version of the system. Try upgrading the headphones to the latest version.
4. It may be a failure of the left headphone. It is recommended to find the official after-sale maintenance treatment.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 right ear is the mainframe, there is an indicator, boot charging connection will show different colors and states. When using headphones, the left and right headphones should not exceed 20cm, otherwise there will be a cut-off phenomenon.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi announced a microwave oven with Wi-Fi and voice control|
|Xiaomi Mi A3 vs Xiaomi Mi A2: all changes and differences|
|HUAWEI Watch GT 46mm VS 42mm:Full Specs Comparison|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)