ByJoe Horner 2019-07-06 738
1. Choose small cubicles and strong furniture to hide on the spot
2. Grasp or hold on to a firm object such as the leg of a table
3. Protect the head, neck, eyes, hold and cover the mouth and nose
4. Keep calm and quickly turn off the power and gas, grab a pillow or cushion to protect the head in a safe corner
5. Don't go near the window or balcony when you're hiding
6. Don't jump from a building.
The collapse of houses after an earthquake sometimes forms triangular spaces indoors, which are relatively safe places for people to survive, which can be called shock absorbers. It includes solid furniture, the root of the inner wall, corner, kitchen, toilet, storeroom and other small places. Therefore, when earthquakes occur, if you are indoors, pay attention to the use of them.
1. Avoid the flow of people, do not squeeze, do not light open fire, because there may be flammable and explosive gases in the air.
2. On the spot choose to squat or lie down in the open, do not run, do not casually return to the room, avoid crowded places.
3. To avoid tall buildings, such as: buildings, tall chimneys, water towers, avoid overpasses and other complex structures, especially tall buildings with glass curtain walls.
4. Avoid dangerous things towering or hanging things, such as transformers, telephone poles, street lamps, billboards, cranes, etc.
5. Avoid dangerous places, such as narrow streets, dilapidated houses, dangerous walls, high door faces, etc.
At the same time, pay attention to indoor shock absorbers:
When the tremor stops, follow the instructions of the government and evacuate quickly from the building.
In addition, using your cell phone to report the situation to a friend may block the frequency required for the rescue service.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi CC9 is a redesigned Xiaomi Mi 9 for young people and it won’t equipped with Snapdragon 855 version|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 international version VS Chinese version: What the difference between them?|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)