BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-13 6853
No. Since the DJI Mavic Mini is the entry-level aircraft. And DJI Smart Controller just compatible with DJI Go 4 and DJI Polite APP. And the CrystalSky monitor work seamlessly with the DJI Go APP.
While the DJI Mavic Mini just work with DJI Fly APP now.
No. Since DJI Mavic Mini can’t work with DJI Smart Controller and its all operation must be in the DJI Fly APP. Without the mobile device nothing will work with properly and no warnings can be displayed.
The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with any DJI drone that uses OcuSync 2.0. Thanks to the firmware (v01.00.0530) release, the Smart Controller can now be used to control the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual - which is ideal for enterprise pilots, such as the police and search and rescue teams.
As was the case when the controller was released in January, the device is still compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom, as well as other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0 (To ensure compatibility, always make sure your aircraft is updated with the latest firmware).
The CrystalSky monitor can quickly connect to the Inspire series, Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 series (Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced), Matrice series, Mavic Pro and Osmo series (except the Osmo Mobile) over Wi-Fi or via a remote controller USB port, depending on your specific product.
● Better clearer screen in direct sunlight
● No need to use phone
● Quicker set up time
● Watch playback direct from SD card in 4K
● Hook up second monitor
● You can use smart controller as a device like your phone to do almost anything your phone can do except make calls.
● No more interference from other apps stored on phone
● No more clogged up phone because of extra data.
● The price is more expensive than the normal remote controller.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to Turn off Windows 10 Dark Mode?