BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-10-29 2175
Shake out the blanket to get rid of as much loose debris as possible. Before you put the electric blanket in the washing machine, remove all cords and controls.
Unplug the power cord from the electric heated blanket. Disconnect the cable and control unit from the product. Check the blanket to make sure all cables are disconnected.
Configures the washer in a cycle for delicate laundry. Set the load capacity to fit the blanket. Wait for the tub to fill with warm water. Add the recommended amount of laundry detergent. Let the washer run for about a minute. Then stop the washer and put on the electric blanket. Let it soak for 15 minutes.
Turn the washing machine back on and wash the blanket for two minutes. Turn the selector to a rinse cycle. Run the blanket through the rinse and spin cycles.
Set the clothes dryer to low heat and turn it on for two minutes. Place the electric blanket in the dryer and set the stopwatch to 10 minutes.
Remove the damp blanket and place it on a clean surface. Carefully stretch until it has reached its original shape and size. Hang it from a clothesline to finish drying.
● Do not iron the electric blankets for any reason. The heat damages the cover of the cables. So if it is very wrinkled, we can smooth the wrinkles with the hand, when the blanket is still wet or just removed from the dryer.
● You should avoid using very hot water or harsh chemicals to wash an electric blanket.
● To remove stains from electric blankets, it is best to use a mild spot remover.
● Heat damages the cable sheath, so neither the wash water nor the dryer should be hot.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)