ByAdan Flannigan 2019-11-06 1349
We will start with the most popular mistake when trying to access the router settings, after navigating to 192.168.0.1 (192.168.1.1) we get the message that it is impossible to open the page or the page is unavailable. It's like this:
That's the biggest, most popular problem. You are all connected, typing in the router's IP address, and an error message appears in your browser: "Page not available", "Page not available", "Page not found", etc. The text of the error depends on the browser from which you are trying to access the settings.
Honestly, that can come from a lot of different problems:
● No connection to the router (bad cable, no drivers on the NIC/Wi-Fi adapter, no Wi-Fi connection, incorrect connection, etc.)
● Incorrect connection settings (not set to automatically receive IP)
● Attempting to access settings by wrong IP address
● The 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.0.1 address may not be opened because the router's IP address has been changed or the router is not working properly.
Before we move on to specific solutions, and fill my head with some complicated settings, I advise you to perform such simple actions:
● Try to open the settings from another browser.
● Make sure that the router is powered on.
● Reboot the computer and the Wi-Fi router.
● If possible, try to access 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 from another device. You can even use your tablet or phone via Wi-Fi.
● You can try to disable the antivirus and firewall.
If that didn't help, we'll check for more complicated reasons.
First, open the correct IP address in your browser. Different router manufacturers use different addresses to access the settings. As a rule, this address is indicated at the bottom of the router on the sticker.
If not, try 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1. Also, the address can be a kind of tplinkwifi.net, http://netis.cc, etc.
If you have an Xiaomi Mi WiFi router and you can't access its settings, it's probably because they have an address of 192.168.31.1. Or miwifi.com.
● Check whether the connection to the router is established
● Check the IP address settings if you do not enter the router settings
● Another way (update)
Go to "My Computer" ("This Computer" in Windows 10), or just open Explorer and click the Network tab. Your router should appear in the Network Infrastructure section.
Next, just right-click on it and select "View device web page".
The browser opens and the router page loads automatically.
This will work if, for example, the router's IP address has been changed, and for this reason you have not been able to access the web interface.
● The settings are accessed, but the username and password are incorrect
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)