ByGB Blog Official 2016-11-11 752
A lot of recent high tech quadcopters and drones have been designed to be more rugged by making them waterproof.
When you're flying in FPV or over a body of water, there is always a possibility of your drone losing power. But, with this new technology, you don't have to worry about water damage any more.
You can take aerial videos over rivers, lakes or the sea without fear of falling into the water any more.
Here are a few great quadcopters that are waterproof.
The quadcopter has a waterproof function. It's circuit board supports waterproof function, so even when the quadcopter is submerged in water, it can work once it’s out of the water again.
Its 2.4GHz control system also delivers strong anti-interference performance and powerful signal for tight control.
● LCD Display: shows more details for convenient control.
● Headless intelligent orientation control: this feature means drone direction depends on the user.
● 360 degree rotation: for professional, cool and exciting flight action.
● Colorful LED lights: suitable for flying in the dark.
Falling into the water due to mis-operation is never going to terrify you anymore. Just turn off the throttle and pick up your drone out of the water within 5 hours. Be carefree and enjoy the FPV to its maximum potential.
● One-key-return: together with built-in ID, it’s easy for you to recall your drone.
● 3D aerobatic flight: full range of flight possibilities together with 360-degree rotations.
● 720P HD FPV: real-time transmission via WiFi. Record every precious moment with easy control via your phone.
● Amazingly waterproof: works even if submerged for 5 hours. However, it should not be dropped or crashed into water on purpose. Excessive immersion affects the metallic components reduce their life span.
● LED lighting: 4 beautiful LED lights provide a dazzling light show for impressive night flying.
● Adjustable flying speed: Push the speed button, and you can accelerate or slow down according to different surroundings.
In addition, enjoy steady flight thanks to a 6-axis gyro system that guarantees steady flight and roll, launch by hand and hovering. Enjoy superior wind resistance and equilibrium for great flying.
The 2.4GHz communication technology means that high-frequency signals ensure fast response and anti-interference. The control distance reaches up to 100m.
|You may also want to read:|
|Mastering drones | get maximum control with your transmitter|
|Top 3 Drones for Beginners | your affordable & cool picks|
|3 factors that affect your drone flight time|
For the purpose of this article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide