ByChicky Dodgson 2020-01-04 1695
What should you do when you are having fun playing the game and the keyboard keys can't collapse when you work hard? Don't worry, today the editor will teach you how to deal with keyboard key collapse (suitable for ordinary conductive rubber keyboards).
Tools / materials: toothpick
1. use toothpick to pry the collapsed key off;
2. pry out the broken rubber pad inside;
3. Pry open a key you don't normally use;
4. carefully remove the perfect rubber pad with a toothpick (be careful, otherwise it is easy to break the rubber pad);
5. place the rubber pad in the position of the key you want to use;
6. restore the key;
7. it is done, quickly try it, whether the key is the same as the new!
1 if the toothpick is not strong enough, you can use your hands to pick out the keys.
2 be careful when you pry an intact rubber pad or you will fall short of success.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)