ByGB Blog Official 2018-07-03 666
Daily maintenance should include sweeping with a soft bristle broom or dusting with a dry microfiber mop. If the floor has beveled edges, then vacuum with the beater bar turned off to remove dust from between the floor boards.
Remember to clean the floors periodically with a professional product.
1. Use blinds to protect your floors from the discoloration caused by direct sun rays.
3. Trim the nails and claws of your pets regularly.
5. Clean up spills immediately with a paper towel or dry cloth. A damp cloth can be used for sticky spills, but dry the spot immediately afterward.
1. Do not use common household dusting products; purchase cleaning tools specifically designed for hardwood. Items such as a microfiber mop are perfect for sweeping because dirt and dust will be pulled from between the boards.
2. Never pour water directly on to the wooden floorboards to "mop" it. Water will definitely cause permanent damage; apply a damp cloth to wipe up spills.
3. Never use ammonia!
4. Don't drag furniture when – use felts under the furniture legs to prevent scratches and gouges.
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
How to light your home
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide