ByNiki Jones 2019-11-10 663
1. Download the DJI Mimo app;
2. Press the power button to turn on the device;
3. Turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your phone, open the DJI Mimo app, tap the camera icon in the upper left corner and connect to Osmo Action;
4. After connecting the application to Osmo Action you will be asked to activate the device;
5. Complete the activation process by following the instructions in the application.
Method 1: Double tap the main rear screen interface with two fingers or press and hold the QS button.
Method 2: Using the DJI Despite app, access the camera view and tap "switch screens".
Method 3: Turn on the voice command and say "screen switch."
Method 1: Go to camera view and move the touch screen to the left to access camera parameter settings and select the Manual (M) mode.
Method 2: Connect to the DJI Mimo app and tap Settings on the left side of the camera view.
Insert the battery, replace the lens filter cover and close the USB-C cover before using Osmo Action under water, otherwise water may get into the device.
1. Make sure there is nothing on the battery or battery compartment, the battery is inserted correctly, and both battery release buttons are gray and the orange tab is not visible.
2. Check that the USB-C cover is closed properly.
3. Make sure the lens filter cap is intact and properly attached; replace it with a new one if it is damaged.
4. Osmo Action is waterproof up to a depth of 11 meters. When using the waterproof case, it is waterproof to a depth of up to 60 meters.
5. Do not jump into the water with Osmo Action.
6. Do not use Osmo Action in hot springs.
7. Wash Osmo Action with clean water after removing it from salt water and allow it to dry naturally.
1. Immediately remove Osmo Action from the water and remove the battery;
2. Dry the camera surface with a clean and soft cloth. Pay particular attention to the water in the battery compartment, microSD card slot, ports and cracks;
3. If the camera is seriously damaged, contact a DJI service center for repair.
Osmo Action supports microSD cards up to 256 GB.
Samsung EVO Plus 32 GB UHS-1 microSDHC
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-3 microSDXC
Samsung Pro Endurance 64 GB UHS-1 microSDXC
Samsung Evo Plus 64 GB UHS-3 microSDXC
Sandisk Extreme 16/32 GB UHS-3 microSDHC
Sandisk Extreme Plus 128 GB V30 A1 UHS-3 microSDXC
Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB V30 A1 UHS-3 microSDXC
Lexar 633X 32 GB UHS-1 microSDHC
Other mainstream brands with a minimum write speed of 30 MB / s or higher are also supported.
1. Dirt on the lens can be cleaned with a lens cleaning cloth. If there is dust in the cracks at the edge of the lens, use a blower or a cotton swab to clean.
2. To clean water stains, oil streaks or fingerprints on the lens, apply a few drops of lens cleaning solution to the lens tissue and make a circular motion. Close the lid when the lens is completely dry.
3. The inside of the lens filter cap can be cleaned with a cotton swab.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to Turn off Windows 10 Dark Mode?