ByAdan Flannigan 2019-11-28 6471
EZCast can turn your HDTV into a smart TV. We had talked about the connection guide previously. You may have some problems in the connection process. Today, let’s see how to fix the.
● Please first make sure that both the mobile device and EZCast are connected to the same WiFi network. EZCast wireless dongle supports 2.4G and 5G dual-band Wi-Fi network.
● Restart your network connection and reconnect both the EZcast device and your mobile device to your network.
● Change the EZCast power source. The EZCast TV stick is tinny, but is still needs a steady supply of power to run properly. The USB power should be over 500mA.
● Rebooth your modem or WiFi router.
● Put the modem or WiFi router more close to your TV.
● Restart your APP session by closing the EZCast app and re-opening your mobile device or computer.
● Uninstall the EZCast APP and reinstall form the APP store.
● Perform a factory reset on your EZCast device. If all else fails and your EZCast sill doesn’t work, it is time to perform a factory reset. The good new is that your won’t lose any data.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide