ByAdeline Belluz 2018-04-02 4801
● Your table has run out of battery power. Connect the charging cable and adapter to charge it about an hour, then check if it can power on.
● The CHUWI tablet is in sleep mode. Short press its power button to activate the screen.
● It’s in false crash status. Plug in its charging adapter to charge about an hour, after that, long press the power key to reset the device, wait for 5 - 10 seconds to power on it and check if it works.
● Firmware in the CHUWI Vi10 Plus tablet is damaged. Connect the tablet with a computer to see whether it can be recognized: if your tablet is recognized by the computer, please download CHUWI Vi10 Plus firmware to flash the tablet; if not, the tablet needs to be fixed at a fixing store or its factory.
● Press and hold its power button about 15 seconds to shutdown and restart the device, then check if it works properly or not.
● Remove the unnecessary software, which have similar functions, if you have installed too many applications.
● Delete the app which is incompatible with the CHUWI Vi10 Plus, because the app will cause your device crashes.
● Uninstall or remove the malicious software on your CHUWI Vi10 Plus. Those apps with virus or malicious software will cause your tablet stuck or crash.
● Factory reset the CHUWI Vi10 Plus to try if the problem is solved, if not, try to reinstall the CHUWI Vi10 Plus' system as the system may be damaged.
● Check the tablet’s power to make sure that it has enough battery power. You can connect the tablet to the power supply to charge it for a while and then check if it will power off suddenly.
● Check if the installed applications on your CHUWI Vi10 Plus tablet are compatible with the system. If not, un-install those apps or factory reset the tablet to solve the power off problem.
● It is probably that the battery is broken. In such case, go to a fixing store or contact the seller to solve the battery issue.
● There are many apps running in the background. Please close unnecessary applications by clicking back button twice or just click its “Exit” button.
● Maybe the tablet auto power off causes it run out battery power quickly in standby time. In this case, you could open power saving mode or download a third-party power saving app to manage the battery power.
● Restore the CHUWI Vi10 Plus to factory settings after backup all data on the device. If the battery still drains quickly after resetting, maybe the battery has something wrong.
If you use a 5V 3A charging adapter, it takes about 5 hours to fully charging in black screen status.
The CHUWI Vi10 Plus can last 6 - 7 hours for normal usage.
No, it doesn’t.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the CHUWI Vi10 Plus dual system tablet from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
How to connect your Mac to a projector?