ByZim Watson 2017-06-19 11327
|"Card Error", "File Error", "No Card" notification|
|"WIFI NG!" notification.|
"Card/File Error", "No Card" notifications/micro SD card problem
● The SD card may be loose, take it out and re-insert.
● The SD card may be damaged. Change to a new SD card and see if the problem resolves itself. It's a good idea to buy a branded high speed SD card like Samsung UHS-1 64GB Micro SDXC memory card, MIXZA TOHAOLL U3 64GB SDXC Micro SD memory card, or MIXZA TOHAOLL Ocean series 64GB Micro SD memory card.
● Remember to format the new SD card before using it or the card won't work properly.
● The most probable reason is poor WIFI signal. Look for an area with a better signal.
● Try turning off the camera's WIFI and turning it back on again.
● The camera's firmware may need to be updated.
● If none of the above helps, there may be something wrong with the camera's WIFI components. Contact the after-sales service for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the EKEN H9 4K action camera from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.