ByAdeline Belluz 2018-01-02 5390
|1. I don't know how to pair the watch with my phone.|
|2. My i95 fails to connect to my Android phone via Bluetooth.|
|3. The i95 Xburst core smart watch can't be charged and doesn't power on.|
The i95 smart watch is compatible with Android 4.3 and above system, and it's accompanied by Bluetooth 4.0. So check if your phone's OS is Android 4.3 or above and the Bluetooth version is not lower than 4.0. If you have no idea about Bluetooth pairing, follow the user manual or following steps to connect i95 to an Android phone.
Click "QR code" on the watch and then a QR code shows on the screen.
Scan the QR code with your cell phone and download "Watch Manager" application on the phone.
Turn on the two devices' Bluetooth, scroll down the band's interface, a cloud icon appears, click the cloud you will get a QR code, then use your phone to scan the QR code to connect your band to the phone.
If you fail to connect your band to a cell phone and make sure you have opened Bluetooth on the phone and bracelet, try the following solutions:
● Check your phone's operating system. The band supports Android 4.3 and above systems, if your phone's system is not meet the requirement, you can't connect the bracelet to your cell phone through Bluetooth.
● Check the Bluetooth version of your phone. The Bluetooth version of the i95 smart watch is Bluetooth 4.0, if the phone's Bluetooth is lower than Bluetooth 4.0, the two devices won't pair successfully.
● Clear the Bluetooth connection history if there are many connection records on your phone. After that, search the i95 smart band's Bluetooth and connect again.
● Make sure there is no obstacle between the devices and the distance is less than 5 meters. If there is a wall between the i95 smart watch and your phone, you may have difficulty in connecting the Bluetooth devices.
● Turn off and then turn on your phone's Bluetooth, or restart your phone to try again.
● Pair the i95 smart Android watch with another phone (Android 4.3 or above system). If it connects successfully, your previous phone has problem; If it still doesn't, the Xburst i95 smart watch has problem, please contact the seller for help.
i95 smart watch has a built-in 320mAh battery, which can last 7-8 days (168 hours of standby time) after charging 1 hour. If it doesn't charge, try the following solutions:
● Plug in the USB cable several times or move the smart watch slightly.
● Maybe the touch point on smart watch is oxidized. Use a knife shave the point slightly.
● Change another power supply, charging cable or adapter.
● Charge the watch at least 3 hours, then press the power button to boot it up.
● If none of above methods work, maybe the battery has problem, contact the aftersale service for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased i95 smart watch from us and still have problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|i95 smart watch user manual in English|
|How to reduce the SAR value of your cell phone?|
|6 best Xiaomi gadgets you rarely know on GearBest|