ByZim Watson 2017-05-09 8853
Since you get the lovely JJRC H37 ELFIE RC sefile drone, I'm sure you cannot wait to play with it. But when you try to fly it, you find the dour propellers don't fly at same spinning speed, or the motor makes huge noise. That really disappointed you. Take a deep breath, all the matter can be solved, so now let's see how to resolve these troubles.
|One propeller doesn't spin.|
|One of the propellers spins slower.|
|The electric motor is too noisy.|
One propeller doesn't spin.
1. Check whether the propeller installs too tight on the electric motor. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen it) and then check whether it can spin normally.
2. Uninstall the propeller and check whether its electric motor works, if yes, the propeller has something wrong. Simply change another one. There are backup propellers in the product package.
3. If the motor doesn't work, please take off the drone case to check whether the electronic motor cable connects to the main engine well. But in fact, the case is too hard to take off by yourself and may be broken if you uninstall it too hard. So please take it to a digital product fixing store to ask the professional staff to help you, or contact the after-sales service for advice.
4. Maybe the propeller's gyro's parameter is not adjusted well by the app. Connect it to the JJRC remote control app, and place the drone on a horizontal surface, try to level the drone: Use the below button to fine tune the quadcopter, or press the reset button to reset it.
5. Alternatively, try to reboot the quadcopter. Turn off the drone and quite the JJRC app. Then pair them again (How to pair JJRC H37 RC selfie drone to phone). Wait for 2 minutes, then you can try to fly it to check whether the propeller spins.
6. However, after all above steps, if the propeller still can't spin, its electric motor must be damaged. You can take it to a digital product fixing store to check and repair or exchange the component. If there is no appropriate motor for your drone, you can contact the after-sales service for help.
One of the propellers spins slower.
1. Firstly, check whether the propeller installs too tight on the electric motor. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen it) and then check whether it can spin fast like the others.
2. The propeller may be broken, so simply uninstall the propeller and install a new one on the motor. There are backup propellers in the product package.
3. Maybe the drone doesn't level well. You can try to reset the quadcopter, so that to adjust the gyro's parameters: Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, then press the Settings button to find out the reset button, click it to reset the drone.
4. The four electric motors' output power is different, please place the drone on a horizontal surface and press the below button to fine tune their output power.
5. The propeller's spin speed also can be affected by the wind strength and the magnetic field strength. So please avoid flying the quadcopter in the strong wind or the strong magnetic field environment.
6. If the ways are useless, maybe the corresponding electric motor has something wrong. Please take it to a digital product fixing store to check and repair. If the motor needs to be exchanged, you can contact the after-sales service to ask whether it's possible to buy an original motor to replace the broken one.
The electric motor is too noisy.
1. Maybe the wheel gear has something wrong. Use a screwdriver to uninstall the screw near the wheel gear to remove the case, so that you can check the wheel gear's condition. If it's broken, you can change a new one. There are backup wheel gears in the product package.
2. Also, you can check whether the wheel gear is not installed well with the motor's gear. If not, appropriately adjust them.
3. You can try to add some lubricating oil into the gears.
4. There might be some foreign matters inside the gears, remove the motor protection case to clean them.
|You may also want to read:|
|JJRC H37 RC Selfie Drone | Connect it to your phone in 7 steps|
|Fix JJRC H37 RC selfie drone charging & flying issues|
|JJRC H37 ELFIE RC selfie drone camera issues fixing guide|
|JJRC JJPRO X5 RC drone user manual in English|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H37 ELFIE selfie drone from us, but this guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.