BySophia Windsor 2017-10-02 15872
● Firstly, please check if you have opened WiFi or cellular data in Setting feature.
● If you have opened the cellular data, but the network is still unavailable to your smartwatch, check whether you have used up your allowance for the cellular network. If it is, please pay for extra data, then reboot your smartwatch to check if it works.
● Verify that the specific network/carrier frequency is compatible with your smartwatch phone.
● If all the above solutions don't work, please contact with our after-sales service for further help.
● Check your phone's OS and Bluetooth versions, check to see whether they meet the minimum requirements of the watch. This KW88 watch is compatible with all Android OS devices, and the Bluetooth version should not be lower than V4.0.
● If the devices are compatible, please make sure both your smartwatch and phone have activated the Bluetooth feature and the Bluetooth can be searched by other devices.
● Check whether there are simply too many Bluetooth connections/pair records. If so, remove and forget all the connection. Then reconnect your smartwatch with the phone.
● Check whether the smartwatch battery is fully charged, low power can cause Bluetooth connection failures.
● Make sure you do not interrupt the Bluetooth connection by using too many Bluetooth devices at the same time, since it increases the chances of disconnecting the Bluetooth connection.
● The maximum Bluetooth transmission range is approximately 30 feet (10 meters). Ensure your phone and smartwatch phone are within range of each other with as few obstacles as possible.
● Turn off the phone's Bluetooth and then reactivate it to retry. Alternatively, reboot your phone.
● Try connecting your smartwatch with another phone to check whether the Bluetooth connection is working. If it still cannot connect, it indicates either a watch component fault, or an individual quality issue. please contact with our after-sales service or take it to the repair store to ask for further help.
● The SIM card may haven't been recognized by your smartwatch. Once the SIM card is recognized, it will display the signal icon and the carrier name on your smartwatch screen.
● Reboot your smartwatch. If it display some icons on the screen, touch the double arrow icon to open it.
● Please check if your local network is compatible with the network and type on this smartwatch. The frequency this smartwatch supports: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/2100MHz. Any frequency out of the range is invalid.
● Please note that this smartwatch just supports 2G/3G network, so if it's 4G SIM card, it also cannot be used on this smartwatch.
● If the SIM card still doesn't work, you can turn off your smartwatch, and take out the SIM card, then re-install it correctly.
● Remove the SIM card from the smartwatch and insert it in another watch. Check whether the SIM card is faulty or not. If it still cannot be recognized in another watch phone, the SIM card will need to be replaced by the service provider.
● If the SIM card can be detected by another phone, the SIM card slot of your watch phone may be damaged. Just arrange a product return for a factory repair.
For Gearbest customers: If you have other questions about your KingWear KW88 3G smartwatch phone unmentioned in this post, welcome to submit your questions at our Support Center. We will try our best to deal with your problems as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|KingWear KW88 Smartwatch Phone ROM Firmware|
|Fix KingWear KW88 smartwatch phone battery & camera issues|
|How to pair any KingWear KW88 Smartwatch Phone|
|KingWear KW88 3G smartwatch phone troubleshooting guide|