ByGB Blog Official 2017-04-07 2810
In this blog post, we will address the most frequently asked questions regarding the popular LeTV Leeco Le 2 Pro phablet, including step-by-step solutions. If you have encountered these issues during your daily use, we’ll show you how to resolve them like a pro.
Firstly, if this occurs while the LeTV phablet is charging, stop charging - the touchscreen should be responsive again. The charging current is known to sometimes disrupt the screen sensitivity.
Another cause is damage from drops or bumps, the impact can affect the delicate circuitry and components inside the device. In this situation, we strongly advise you to consult a professional phone repair store, or replace the screen display.If these two steps do not resolve the display issue, try the following steps:
● Too many junk files, an excessively large cache, or redundant files on your LeTV Leeco Le 2 Pro phablet can all lead to system slowdown (lag), causing the touchscreen to be less responsive. GearBest recommends regularly cleaning the phone using a reputable third-party maintenance apps, i.e. Clean Master, CCleaner, AVG Cleaner, Glary Utilities, etc.
● If the problem happens to be caused by a major system failure, try restoring the phone to its default factory state under: "Settings - System settings - Factory data reset - Reset phone". Warning: Please remember to back up any important data first, as it will be wiped during the process.
● If none of the above solutions are successful, the screen display itself may be faulty. We strongly advise arranging the screen to be professionally repaired or replaced.
● Uninstall any recently installed applications, to avoid any possible software compatibility/conflict issues. Then reboot the phone and see if the problem persists.
● Restore the LeTV Leeco Le 2 Pro to the default factory state under "Settings - System settings - Factory data reset - Reset phone". Warning: Be sure to back up your important data first, as everything will be wiped during the process.
● There could be an underlying quality problem. For instance, the inner screen does not fit flush with the phone edge. Please contact the aftersales team to have the phone returned for repair, or alternatively go to a repair store for a screen repair/replacement.
● If you are using a new SIM card, check to ensure the settings are correct for 4G cellular data.
● Transfer the SIM card from your phone to another one to determine if the card is faulty. If you require additional help, please consult your service provider to reset the signal.
● Make sure your phone's network frequency is fully compatible with both the local overlay network and the SIM card's carrier network, otherwise your phone will be unable to receive the network signal.
● Your phone may be in a signal-blind area or there may be too much signal interference; try to move to another location with a better signal/less interference.
● If the previous steps do not fix the issue, power off the phone and reboot it later. A temporary network fault may be causing signal degradation.
● A simple settings issue can sometimes be responsible: Go to: "Settings - System settings - Dual SIM and Mobile networks - Mobile network - Preferred network type - Prefer LTE" and choose the LTE (4G) network.
● If the problem still persists, boot the phone into recovery mode by holding the power button and volume up buttons at the same time. Then use the volume up and down buttons to navigate to the restore option – select it with the power button.
● If none of the workarounds fix the 4G connectivity issue, a hardware problem is the most likely reason, e.g. a fault with the motherboard, antenna, network module, etc. We advise you to contact our aftersales staff for further technical assistance.
● There might be a minor system problem. Try rebooting your device and see if the problem continues.
● Restore the LeTV Leeco Le 2 Pro to the default factory settings in "Settings - System settings - Factory data reset - Reset phone". Warning: Be sure to back up all your important data first, everything will be wiped during the process.
All supported languages are listed on the following screenshot:
No, it is manufactured from standard screen materials.
We hope this short, practical guide helps you get even more from your LeTV Leeco Le 2 Pro phablet. If you require further technical assistance about a specific issue not covered in this guide, feel free to contact our dedicated Support Center. Our professional support staff will deal with your query as promptly as possible. Thanks for reading!