ByGB Blog Official 2018-07-03 2679
Here, we look at the 6 most common reasons for a robot cleaner seemingly gaining sentience. And the quick fix for each one.
● See if the cleaner is still in spot clean mode.
● If it’s not, remove the battery from the RC and restart the cleaner.
● Carefully check around and under the bumper.
● Press it with both hands, and see if there are foreign bodies stuck.
● A cleaner can be operated by RC first.
● Let it get familiar with the domestic environment.
● Or allow the robot to clean every room one by one to adapt to the new environment and recycling operation more than three times.
● This allows it to completely adapt to the new environment and work well.
● If there is hair or threads entangled on the wheels, carefully remove them.
● Be sure not to tangle more on to the wheels.
● Ensure the sensors' light (when the robot is powered on) can be seen from a phone camera.
● The robot may become stuck when transitioning from hard floor to carpet.
● Please ensure the height difference between the hard floor and carpet is no more than 15mm.
|You may also want to read:|
|My robot vacuum cleaner gets lost|
|A complete FAQ list of the vacuum cleaner|
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.