ByGB Blog Official 2017-03-24 2375
Stylish, ultra thin, light, cool, smart, these are the most exact words to describe the Ulefone Paris smartphone. With the premium features, Ulefone Paris owns a variety of fans. But nothing's perfect in the world, we also get some feedback regarding it. Luckily, just several issues and truly they are easy to resolve. Have a look on them, if you have met the problems before, now it's time to kick the bothered troubles out.
● Check whether you map is the latest one. If not, update the map data, otherwise, the GPS cannot navigate you to the right place or position you accurately.
● For most the phone GPS sensors, they can only work well in good GPS signal environments like the open areas and in good weather. It's hard to use them in underground buildings or metal crowded places like an underground parking garage. Also the rainy weather and thunder weather also reduce the signal strength. The GPS signal is hard to be detected in such conditions and also the metal cars will influence the signal as well.
● We suggest you to finish setting your GPS destination before using/driving, because in a static state, the GPS sensor can work better and the signal is more stable which could offer you a more accurate data.
● Choose an appropriate GPS mode: Enter the phone's Settings - Personal - Location - Mode. Check whether you have turned it on. Turn on it, and then choose the mode according to your condition.
● Due to some system errors, the GPS feature cannot work normally as well. So simply reset your phone to resolve them. Enter the phone Settings interface -- Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE. After the reset, test whether the GPS works.
● However, once none of the solutions work, the most possible reason is the GPS related hardware is broken. You'd better contact the after-sales service for help. Alternatively, take it to a phone repair center to check and repair it. If you're advised to exchange the component, the best way is to ask help from the after-sales service to send it back the factory to change an original one.
It happens may due to the system errors like system crash or application incompatibility issue. Do not launch too many applications at the same time, which may lead the system crash.
● Simply reboot your phone, if the phone cannot be shut off, just long pressing the phone's Power button.
● If the problem continuously happens later, that might be an application incompatibility issue. Uninstall the recently installed application to test whether the phone works normally again.
● Reset the phone to remove all the system reasons. Enter the phone Settings interface -- Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE. After the reset, test whether the touch screen works.
● Flash the phone, it's the last way to solve this problem. Download the Ulefone Paris phone's ROM from the Ulefone's official website to flash it. If you don't know how to operate, you can ask help from the professional phone fixing center staff or search the phone flash video from YouTube. Or contact the after-sales service for help.
The white spot belongs to the screen manufacture technology problem. If the spot number is under three, it's in the international normal scope, which won't influence the phone's normal use.
● You can try to use some screen fixing application to repair it, such as Dead Pixel Detect and Fix.
● But if the spot number is too many, please contact the after-sales service for an exchange or refund.
There should be three reasons:
● One: The signal is not good. This may happen to both you or your friend's side. Make a phone call, if it's noisy in the dialog, end it and then call another friend. If the noise maintains, it means the place you're staying is not good. Please move to an open area like a balcony. If no noise, it means it's because of the poor signal in your friend's side.
● Two: Some unknown system errors happen. Simply reboot your phone. Once it doesn't work, try to reset it to remove all the system related possibilities like viruses, errors, etc. Enter the phone Settings interface -- Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE -- ERASE EVERYTHING and then have a try again. Do remember to back up your important data before the reset.
● Three: The phone's component like the receiver or IC chip is broken. Make sure you and your friend are staying in a good signal place, then make the phone call. If there is loud noise, it means your phone truly gets something wrong. Please send it to a local phone fixing store to check and repair. If no, it's simply the signal reason.
● Check whether you have removed the phone's screen protective film, which will reduce the receiver's sound.
● Turn up the volume by pressing the volume button on the phone's fame when answering a phone call.
● The weak signal will also influence the phone call that you might not hear the sound or could not hear clearly. So move the an open area like a balcony, the signal there is good, then the problem will disappear.
● The phone virus will cause this problem as well. Use the phone security application to scan the phone and kill the viruses.
● The system error and application incompatibility cause this issue, too. Just reset the phone to remove the errors and incompatible apps, which is the quickest way to solve this issue. Enter the phone Settings interface -- Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE -- ERASE EVERYTHING and then have a try again. Do remember to back up your important data before the reset.
● After the reset, if you still cannot hear the sound, definitely the phone's hardware is broken (the receiver or other related components). It's a small problem, just take it to a phone fixing store to check and repair.
● Check whether the USB charger is the original one. A non-original power charger has a different input and output power which may cause the battery charge failure.
● Maybe the power charger's pin is oxidized if it has been used for a long time. So you use an eraser to clean the pin, and retry it. Or maybe the charging port on the phone be oxidized as well, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to wipe the port and then wait for a minute until the alcohol is dry. Then charge the phone again.
● Charge the phone for minimum 10 minutes and then boot it. If it fails, continuously press the phone Power button three times and then hold the Power button for 10 seconds to see whether it can be opened.
● Or keep connecting the phone to the power source, press the Power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then release the button. Let it be charged for some time and boot it again.
● Charge with another effective USB cable or appropriate power charger to have a try.
● Once all above solutions are invalid, the most possible reason should be the USB port is broken or the battery has something wrong. You can take it to a local phone fixing store to check and repair, or you can contact the after-sales service to send it back to the factory for a repair.
The reasons that could cause this problem is numerous, such as system errors, application incompatibility, virus attacks, hardware broken, etc.
● If you cannot stay in the phone system longer, you can long press the Power button to shut it off. Then in the power off state, long press the phone's Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to choose the Factory reset option, then press Power button to recover the phone.
● If you cannot enter the Recovery mode, at the power off state, long press Power button with Volume - button together to enter its Factory mode (the factory mode is Chinese). Use the volume button to choose "清除eMMC" option to delete all things from your phone, which is same as reset, and press Power button to confirm the selection. After the process, the phone will automatically reboot.
● Once you could normally enter the phone, uninstall the applications which are not compatible with your phone OS. (When you launch these applications the phone OS dies and starts to reboot unusually, it means they are not compatible with your phone OS.)
● Use the phone management application or a third party safety application to scan and kill the viruses.
● Or reset your phone to remove all those possibilities if you think it's hard to figure out the reasons. Do remember to back up the important data to SD card or other external location like a PC or hard disk.
● But if the factory reset cannot save your phone from this phone dead problem, try to flash the phone's ROM. Download the firmware from its official website and watch the fireware flash guide video to operate. If you still don't know how to do, you can ask help from the professional phone fixing center staff or search.
● Once none of the solutions work, it should be a hardware broken issue, please contact the after-sales service to ask for more help.
Maybe it's just because the phone battery is too low to support the launch. Or there might be some system errors happening, otherwise, it should be a hardware damage issue. Try below solutions:
● Charge the phone through its original USB cable for minimum 10 minutes then boot it.
● After a charge, if the phone still cannot boot normally. Please reset the phone: Long press the Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's Recovery mode. Choose Factory data reset option to save the phone.
● But if you cannot enter the Recovery mode, at the power off state, long press Power button with Volume - button together to enter its Factory mode (the factory mode is Chinese). Use the volume button to choose "清除eMMC" option to delete all things from your phone, which is same as reset, and press Power button to confirm the selection. After the process, the phone will automatically reboot.
● If neither the methods work, try to flash the phone's firmware. Download the phone's firmware from its official website. The Ulefone Paris phone firmware flash guide video shows the detail steps, please operate as the guide shows. If it’s not easy for you, you can ask help from the technician of a phone fixing center.
The worst situation is even the ROM flash cannot solve this problem. Then we can make sure that the hardware must be damaged. Please contact the after-sales service to send the product back to the factory to repair.
● Maybe the signal is weak, move to an open area like a balcony to see whether the 3G/4G network can be detected.
● If your SIM card is a new one, please confirm with the card operator whether the 3G/4G service is activated.
● Or remove the SIM card from your phone to install it into another phone to check whether the 3G/4G internet is available. If no, it means the SIM card has something wrong. Please contact the SIM card operator and ask the reasons.
● If yes, it's your phone's problem. Please check whether the SIM card's network frequency band matches the phone's network requirement. The phone only supports the below network frequency band. If not, you have to change to an appropriate SIM card. If yes, continue with the next step.
2G: GSM 850/900/1800MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
Or you can check the Country-based mobile phone network frequency bands coverage guide.
● Try to reset your phone to eliminate the system issues. Enter the phone Settings interface -- Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE. Do remember to back up your important data before the reset, otherwise, all of them will be deleted permanently.
● Once all the factors are excluded, we are sure there must be something wrong with the phone's hardware, please take it to a phone fixing center to repair or contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory for a fix.
● Check whether you have turned on the WiFi feature on your phone. Simply drag the shortcut menu from the screen top, tap the WiFi icon to switch it on. Or you can go to the phone's Settings - Wi-Fi, turn it on.
● Check whether the WiFi router works normally that whether it's turned on or the flash LED lights are shinning. Turn it on.
● Also, if the WiFi router has been connected by too many devices at the same time, the router is overloaded. So the signal will becomes unstable, and the IP addresses may be conflicted among different devices. To solve this issue, you can set a static IP address for every connected device. Or disconnect a few devices to offer a better signal to your phone.
● The Wi-Fi signal's encryption type may not suit to phone. Check your WiFi router's setting, and change the encryption type to WPA2-PSK.
● Check whether you have switched off the "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" feature. If so, the WiFi signal will break every time you lock the screen. Enter the phone's Settings - Wi-Fi, click the right top menu button, choose the Advanced setting, tap Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep option, tick Always option.
● Use other devices to connect to the WiFi signal to see whether this problem also happens to them. If yes, it means there are something wrong with the WiFi router. Please reset your WiFi router. If it doesn't work, you have to buy a new one.
● Once all the methods are useless, then the phone's network & WiFi related components must be damaged. Please contact the after-sales service to send the phone back the factory to repair.
We sincerely hope this phone fixing guide can help you solve the Ulefone Paris smartphone issues.
For Gearbest customers: if the above solutions are not working for your issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Just fill the ticket with your questions at our Support center and send it to us. And we will try our best to deal with it as soon as possible when we receive it. We are always here for helping you.
Gearbest after-sales center: Support Center.