BySteve Lowry 2018-05-09 1735
Ulefone uWear smartwatch is only daily life waterproof, you need to keep it away from water. The problem solutions proposed below are all based on the fact that the watch did not been soaked in water.
● Please make sure Ulefone uWear smartwatch is fully charged;
● Restart the smartwatch.
● Please do not operate the smartwatch frequently;
● Keep your finger dry when touch the screen;
● Restart the smartwatch;
● Click on the RESET hole to reset the watch.
This maybe something wrong with the charging:
● Please firstly insert and remove the main body of the watch several times or swing the watch body slightly;
● Check whether the charging interface is in good contact;
● Try to replace the USB interface of the power supply device;
● Try to charge the smartwatch with different chargers;
● If it is the first time charging, generally use a USB connection adapter to directly charge the high-power charging socket, long charge for more than 3 hours, then press the power button to boot.
Ulefone uWear smartwatch can be connected with iPhone via Bluetooth, it only support Bluetooth Dialing, Music and Remote Camera function on iPhone.
No, you can’t.
RAM: 32M, ROM: 64M.
No, you can’t.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Ulefone uWear Wearable Smartwatch from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.