BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-09-18 2254
Step 1: Enter the "SETUP" mode and select "RESET"
Step 2: Select the second item "RESET WIFI" and select "RESET".
Step 3: Gopro automatically Restart, enter the setting mode again, select WIFI-pairing-Gopro App, and the PIN code appear.
Step 4: Turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth, delete the previous gopro Bluetooth connection record
Step 5: Open Gopro App, deletes the previous connection record, and re-adds new devices;
Step 6: Use the Gopro App, add a new device, enter the PIN code, and re-enter the WIFI name and password after successful pairing.
Step 7: Well Done.
● After pairing your GoPro hero action cameras with a new mobile device for the first time or resetting Wi-Fi in your camera, make sure you use the PAIR option instead of the ON / OFF option. These options are located in the WIRELESS section of the camera menu.
● If you get an error when your phone doesn't recognize the camera, or if you don't see the PIN when you press PAIR, we need to reset the Wi-Fi menu on the camera -> Reset CAM -> Reset Wi-Fi. After that, it's important to make sure to remove your camera from the list of previously connected devices in the GOPRO APP, if you have connected and have given your camera a name. After resetting the camera's Wi-Fi and removing the camera from the app, you can complete the pairing process and then re-add the camera to create a new name and password.
● If you're using an Android phone and can't stay connected, be sure to turn off the mobile device to search for any advanced settings in the Wi-Fi settings for the best network. Activating this option may cause the camera to be ignored because it cannot connect to the Internet.
● If these steps don't work, you can always try running a manual update on your camera to see if you can improve your results.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide